INCA TRAILS & CUSCO TREKS
choquequirao trek - choquequirao tours
(Classic 4 days 3 nights)
The choquequirao trek, takes to the inca archaeological site of choquequirao, the only way to reach this wonderful choquequirao tours is by 04 days trek, the choquequiraois part of the complex system of andean towns in the Vilcabamba region. in Inka’s time; choquequirao trek also connects to Machu Picchu. also known as the last incas refuge. It offers a pure nature in a challenge trekking program. our trek leads by the one of the most difficult treks in peru, by the spurs of the salkantay chain mountains range, situated at 3,100 m.a.s.l. a perfect trek for people who is looking for nature places, ideal for meditation, and get out from stress, choquequirao trek is all nature surrounded by the snow capped mountains of Yanama, Ampay, Choquetacarpo, and Pumasillo, choquequirao trek, runs by the left site of Apurimac river, then crosses to the right, the inca site choquequirao, is located at the left site of this great river, the choquequirao tours, once crossing the birch, gets in to Mollepata District territori, which is in Anta Province of Cusco department, the trek shows you, a beautiful site considered as the second best inca sites.
If you want, choquequirao trek? you only have to sign, we have frequent departures for this great and challenge adventure trek, we invite you to take part in one of our choquequirao treks, and discover the fantastic andean world that only choquequirao tours offers, a real challenging 04 days trek, came and enjoy this experience. We are native professional tour guides leading and organizing al our tours in the 4 days version, and choquequirao trek in 05 days and the famous extension which makes a connection to machu picchu in 8 days trek. came walk with choquequirao trek operator.
- Transport from Cusco to cachora “ trek trail head”.
- English speaking professional, experienced tour guide.
- Horses to carry equipment, and muleteers to manage these horses.
- Complete meals provided, consisting in breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Trek expert chef and cooking equipment.
- Tents, mattress, dinning tent, camp chairs, and utensils.
- Entrance fee for the trail and choquequirao trail.
- First Aid Kit and emergency oxygen.
- the tour does not include:
- Sleeping bags.
- 1st day lunch and last day dinner.