WHY INKA CHALLENGE PERU?
- We are especialists in: Cultural, tradictional and adventure tours
- Solo Travelers, Small group’s specialist: We are prepared to carter large groups or friends and delegations
- We are especialists in: Mystical Tours, Village Home-stay and new programs
- We Are: 100% local, established in Cusco city, Certified, official Tour Operator
Lima archaeological tour (daily departures)
Lima is not only the capital of the country, it is also home of some interesting archaeological sites such as Caral “the oldest city of the americas” and also Pachacamac which is one of the most impressive archaeological sites in the central coast of Peru, it is located in Lurin Valley, at 31 km south from the City of Lima. This place was a pre-Inca the settlement and conquered by Inca cultures, which venerated Pachacamac god “the creator of world”. It was considered the most important deity of the Central Coast. But know its legacy are interesting building that will surprise you because of its architecture.
Lima archaeological tour itinerary
Our lima archaeological tour begins at 09:00 in the morning our personnel pick you up from your hotel and transfers to Pachacamac archaeological site. It takes about 1.5 hours to reach the site because of the traffic in the city, then once arriving to the place our guide will bring you to the most important sector of this complex, the site has been made with thousands of hundreds of adobe bricks, and you feel the sensation of the mysticism of the site, there is no rush so while you walk in this old place you can take pictures for your memory, the guide will provide you with detailed information of each sector. There are different sectors such as: complex of Adobitos, pyramids with ramps, the Streets that unified the holy city of Pachacamac, the Painted Temple, The Temple of the Sun and the “Acllahuasi” or “home of chosen women”. Then also we will visit the Site Museum which exhibits archaeological objects found in various excavations, such as pottery, textiles and the famous wooden idol which the ancient villagers in the Central Coast venerated and which represents the creator of the world “pachacamac”.
After site tour you will have some free time in order you can have snacks and see the local souvenirs. After an exciting tour we’ll return to Lima city where the tour will finish with the transfer to your hotel.
- Pick up form your hotel (only from districts of: Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima down town).
- Tourist Transportation.
- English speaking professional tour guide.
- Fee for pachacamac archaeological site and museum..
- Extras not mentioned in the Itinerary.